VATPRC has upgraded its annual Guangzhou Overload to RealOps! Over the course of 5 hours, with hundreds of real departing and arriving flights, full real-life ATC positions, and real operating procedures, you will enjoy an experience that is truly "as real as it gets". Book now while supplies last!
Event Date and Time
Sunday, October 2nd, 2016, 1200z – 1700z, 2000CST – 0100CST
ZGGG Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport
1. The new runway 02R/20L at ZGGG has been open since last year. Please make sure to use the latest scenery, charts and NavData;
2. "Departure Time" means estimated time to push; "Arrival Time" means estimated time at touchdown; Please plan accordingly and request clearance no later than 5 minutes prior to your departure time.
3. Flights may be operated by the aircraft type indicated in the booking system or an aircraft that's similar in performance, e.g. B738 flights can also be operated by an A320. However, we prefer that you use the type from the booking in your flight plan!
4. You may book flights that include turnarounds/stopovers; the relevant arrival/departure flights are indicated with the same parking stand and close arrival/departure times (usually about 50min to 1h30min between flights);
5. China implements RVSM in Metric level system. For details, Please visit Chinese RVSM.
6. Non-booked flights may experience delays as we try to fit you into the earliest slot possible; Please use voice if you can, as text messages can be neglected when the traffic level is high.
You make the difference!