How to Access the VATPRC Teamspeak Server
Step 1 – Downloading and installing
Download the Teamspeak client software for your operating system. Please make sure only Teamspeak 3 is compatible with our Teamspeak server.
Step 2 – Connecting
After installation, open Teamspeak, connect, then you will be required to fill in the information below.
- Nickname: Your full VATSIM registered name
- Password is Not required for this server
Step 3 – Enjoy your voice communication
Click the Connect, now you can enter our VATPRC TeamSpeak server.
Read Before Accessing
VATPRC is committed to provide the best experience and service to our members. People, who enter the VATPRC TeamSpeak server, must comply with the VATSIM Code of Conduct.
- No vulgar language
- No personal attacks
- No spamming
- No inappropriate or illegal content
- Respect other members
When you enter our Teamspeak server, you will see many channels. No idea which channel you should enter? Now let me give you a brief information.
- Terminal All members will arrival this room after connecting the server.
- Departure Lounge These rooms can be applied for chatting, group flight.
- GA Flight Club Rooms especially for Ganeral Aviation enthusiasts to communication, dicussion and to enjoy free sky.
- ATC Center Controllers may enter the rooms accordingly and coordinate the plan for the event.
- Pilot Academy These rooms are particularly used for pilot training and pratical examining. When a trainning session is in progress, please do not enter the room disturbing the session.
- ATC Academy These channels are used for mentoring session especially. when a metoring session is in progress, please do not enter the room disturbing the session.
- Staff Only used by division staff for meeting and discussion.