Come and fly with us on February 6th, 2021, from 1200z to 1600z. At that time, our well-trained and friendly ATC controllers will provide you with full ATC services, covering both the Beijing FIR (ZBAA/ZBAD) and Shanghai FIR (ZSSS/ZSPD).
We will be looking forward to seeing all of you at our most exciting event yet, the Jing Hu Expressway!
Event Date and time
Saturday, February 6th, 2021, 1200z – 1600z, 2000CST – 2400CST
- Beijing Capital International Airport (ZBAA)
- Beijing Daxing International Airport (ZBAD)
- Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport (ZSSS)
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport (ZSPD)
- ZBAA/ZBAD – ZSSS/ZSPD (AIRAC2101 or above)
- ELKUR W40 YQG W142 DALIM A593 DPX A470 DALNU W166 ZJ W167 SASAN
- ZSSS/ZSPD – ZBAA/ZBAD (AIRAC2101 or above)
- PIKAS G330 PIMOL A593 DALIM W157 AVBOX
*Due heavy traffic of the routes, the controller may ask pilot to make a lateral offset.
China implements RVSM in Metric level system. For details, Please visit Chinese RVSM
You Make the Difference