Let’s step into 2021 with VATPRC! Come and fly with us on the last night of 2020, from 1200z to 1600z. Our well-trained and friendly ATC controllers will provide you with full ATC services between Chengdu and Lhasa.
Date & Time
Dec. 31st, 2020, Thu. 1200z – 1600z.
- Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport (ZUUU)
- Lhasa Gonggar International Airport (ZULS)
- ZUUU – ZULS
- CZH B213 IGELA DCT TAPUN W500 DM
- ZULS – ZUUU
- DM W9 VIPIB W17 KAMAX B213 CZH
- ADS-B (non-radar) control services have been implemented in ZULS_CTR at or above 8400m, which requires a larger separation between aircrafts.
- Only procedural (non-radar) control services will be provided for arriving ZULS. Arrival aircrafts are expecting to receive arrival information from ZULS_TWR. Please tune to ZULS_TWR for arrival information when advised.
- After received arrival information, aircrafts are expected to tune back to ZULS_CTR until further advised.
- For the reasons above, make sure you know the appropriate position reporting procedures. Also, due to separation adjustment, there could be flow control during the event.
China implements RVSM in Metric level system. For details, Please visit Chinese RVSM
You make the difference!