VATPRC, VATSIM-HK, VATJPN, VATKOR and VATROC are proud to hold “East Asia Hop” again.
You will have a full ATC service if you fly between our selected airports. No matter you are from East Asia or not, we welcome all you guys to fly with us on the wonderful Saturday night!
Before coming, you must read and understand all the information in “NOTAM” section.
12th Dec. 2020 Sat. 1200-1600Z
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport ZSPD
- Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport ZSSS
- Hong Kong International Airport VHHH
- Naha Airport ROAH
- Incheon International Airport RKSI
- Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport RCTP
- Kaohsiung International Airport RCKH
Check this document for all the recommended routes between the featured airports. Please follow the recommended routes when participating in this event.
For the altitude restriction of each airway, please check on the AIP of each FIR.
- ZSPD: Imaginesim [FSX/P3Dv4]
- ZSSS: WF Scenery Studio [FSX/P3Dv2/P3Dv3 / P3Dv4]
- VHHH: TAXI2GATE [v2 P3Dv4/P3Dv5 / v1 FSX/P3Dv3] / WF Scenery Studio [P3Dv4.5/P3Dv5]
- ROAH: Technobrain [FSX/P3Dv2/P3Dv3/P3Dv4]
- RKSI: Pacsim [P3Dv4 / P3Dv5] / Le Aero Design [P3Dv4.5/P3Dv5]
- RCTP: Pacsim [FSX/P3Dv3 / P3Dv4]
- RCKH: ACO Design Studio [FSX / P3Dv4 / P3Dv5]
- China Pilot Center by VATPRC *Login via VATSIM SSO first, then you can find “Charts” function on the menu above
- Hong Kong Official eAIP
- Japan Official eAIP *Free registration required
- Korea Official eAIP
- Taiwan Official eAIP
- China has implemented RVSM in Metric level system. For details, please visit Chinese RVSM.
- Aircraft shall establish a lateral offset at a distance of 6 nautical miles to the west side of M503 while operating from PONEN to LELIM.
- When flying in Japan, please be sure to put “AIRACxxxx” at the beginning of the remarks section of your flight plan. Click here for details.
- If you are unable to land on 36L/18R at ROAH Naha Airport, advise on initial contact at ROAH_APP.
- All Departure/Arrival expect runway 05L/23R at RCTP Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport. 05R/23L is closed.