This is a domestic event, BUT it will fly through the international airspace – Mongolian airspace. VATPRC cooperate with Speciallist to bring you this event. We are looking forward to hearing your voices in the Mongolian airspace!
Since the default sceneries may not reflex the most up-to-date airport facilities for most of our featuring airports, for the sake of making our controllers’ lives easier, please make sure you have installed recommended sceneries. Thank you for your cooperation!
Date & Time
Saturday, November 28th, 2020, 1200z – 1600z
- Hohhot Baita International Airport (ZBHH)
- Manzhouli Xijiao International Airport (ZBMZ)
- Hulunbuir Hailar International Airport (ZBLA)
- ZBHH – ZBMZ (AIRAC 2002 and above)
- TMR G218 HN G338 IKARU
- ZBHH – ZBLA (AIRAC 2002 and above)
- TMR G218 HN G338 KAGAK
- ZBMZ – ZBHH (AIRAC 2002 and above)
- IKARU G338 HN G218 TMR
- ZBLA – ZBHH (AIRAC 2002 and above)
- KAGAK G338 HN G218 TMR
[VATPRC-Pilot Center] (Needs login via VATSIM Connect)
China has implemented RVSM in Metric level system. For details, Please visit Chinese RVSM
You Make the Difference!